Abie was first released on March 5th, 2017 with the contribution of the Ethergency team at Hacker House Paris.
Abie is a minimalist DAO that includes a Sybil-resistant voting system based on liquid democracy. Members that don’t have any device or Internet access can express their opinion on each incoming proposal.
It’s live on Heroku: try the app now!
npm i npm start
In your browser:
- Make sure that your Metamask is up and logged to Kovan
- Go to http://localhost:3000
- Click on
- Submit a proposal
- Vote (members only)
- Count the votes
- Claim a proposal
We don’t recommend the deployment if you’re not 100% sure of what you’re doing.
To deploy your own DAO, you can use Remix.
- Copy the contract address and paste it in the app
- You can convert your string here, then add a
0xright before your converted string.
- Do the same for the
- Now the
deployfield should look like this:
To learn more about the deployment, a complete tutorial is available on the Wiki page.
We’re getting ready to deploy 2 pilots: Abie Dev (See the 1st proposal) and Abie Sting.
We’re on Twitter, Facebook and Gitter.
EthCC 2019 Workshop info
- Network: Ropsten
- URL of the app: https://abie-fund.herokuapp.com/#/
- Contract address: 0xdac953477f1c53f828599411362ad4a1afda9b3d
- Ropsten Faucet: https://faucet.metamask.io/